Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Long to Short(er) Hair

Almost two weeks ago, I had finally had enough of all the hair. Washing it, combing it, picking it off the furniture...I had had enough and decided to get it chopped off! Well, some of it anyway. Kendal is insistent on growing her bangs back out, so her hairdo needed a little help, Payton had been asking to get hers cut like her one of her friends (which is similar to mine) and Bransyn just about had to look up to see out from under her bangs. Daddy's only input was that it couldn't be cut above their shoulders...there went Payton's request. :)


FRONT SHOT BEFORE

FRONT SHOT AFTER


BACK SHOT BEFORE

BACK SHOT AFTER

Payton wanted me to take her pic pretending to be sad because she got her hair cut

Bransyn, not to be outdone, had to have one with her pretending to be mad
Silly girls!! ;-)
Until next time...

3 comments:

Crim said...

beautiful!!! I need my haircut - maybe I should come over:-)

PandaMom said...

Their hair is so gorgeous, it doesn't matter what they do with it! Beautiful girls! ; )

Momma Wolg said...

I guess it's the summer for shorter hair. They look adorable. It's nice to have it easier to comb out. "K" kept saying each morning for the first week -- "Look, it's still short." Like it's going to grow out that fast...