Friday, May 30, 2008

"Bedbugs"

Bedbugs is the nickname Jeff has given the girls. The reason for this strange nickname is because EVERY NIGHT at least one, if not all three of them end up in our bed. I don't know what brings them out of their bed in the middle of the night to walk in the pitch black to our bed, but they do. I have lugged them back to their own beds (Jeff usually just moves to the couch) and a little while later, here they come again. GRRR!! It probably wouldn't be too bad, but they are not still or quiet sleepers. Kendal has a tendency to kick, turn sideways or lay right next to me. Payton grinds her teeth--BAD!!! Try sleeping through that! She does stay in one place typically. There are times when I've had no idea when she got in bed with us until the awful grinding sound starts. She gets moved back to her bed then for sure. Bransyn is an all over ME sleeper. It doesn't matter if I'm on my side, belly or back, she will climb on me to sleep. Also not easy to sleep through! While there is part of me that says, "One day the last thing they will want to do is get in bed with their Mommy and Daddy, so enjoy it now"--the other part of me that is severely lacking in sleep says, "Man, stay in your own beds-I JUST WANT TO SLEEP!" :)

Until next time...

No comments: