Sunday, June 6, 2010

Pajamamamarama

This past Friday night, Payton and I went to my work church (as the girls call it) for their mommy-daughter Pajamamamarama, which is a sleepover at the church for girls entering or completing Kindergarten and their Mamas. It was a 50's style theme and we had a lot of fun!

Dressed in our 50's style and ready to go


she danced with Elvis ;-)

ate hot dogs with friends

watched some teenage girls show us a couple of 50's style dances



got to do a few moves herself

she was having so much fun

being taught the hand jive

yummy treats in the chocolate fountain

decorated a pillow

her finished work

sang a little karaoke

went on a walk through some dark hallways upstairs with flashlights

played in the bounce house

had fun with friends

did not want to wake up in the morning

waffle and sausage breakfast before heading home
I did not get much sleep that night because I spent most of the night trying to keep her from grinding her teeth. She is a horrible teeth grinder, just like me when I was a kid. I was worried she would keep everyone else awake so I was constantly (or so it felt) grabbing her jaw, shaking her or trying to open her mouth. With all that, it's amazing that she got any sleep. LOL! It sounds more horrible than it actually was, I was being as gentle as possible. :) The sleep deprivation was well worth it to spend that time with her without her sisters around.
Until next time...

No comments: